Saba’s CORN-STM1 Equipment is a non-OS (FPGA based) system. Designed for Gigabit Ethernet over STM1 transmission with two pluggable 155.52 Mbps optical /electrical interface, which may be used as a tap for network monitoring, point to point connection, chain or ring network to provide a compact, cost effective and flexible solution.
All connections can be encrypted by AES-256, to provide a secure line and for secure authentication a USB dongle can be used on back panel of device.
CORN-STM1 can be configured via Ethernet 10/100 console port and also 4 DIP Switch to select preprogrammed operation mode.
- Transmit and receive gigabit ethernet over STM1, Max transmission rate 300 Mbps
- Support GFP protocol
- Support V-CAT protocol
- AES-256 Encryption
- non-OS (FPGA-Based) platform
- USB dongle for Authentication
- 10/100 Ethernet Console port
- Can be used as a TAP for network Monitoring
- 2 x Optical (Pluggable SFP) / Electrical (4 x SMA) STM1 Port
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet (Console)
- 1 x USB (for Authentication Dongle)
- 4 x DIP Switch (Functional Mode Select)
- 1 x USB B type (for Firmware update)
- 1 x AC Plug